From: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io> on behalf of Alan - KA5VZG <ka5vzg@arrl.net>
Sent: Thursday, August 5, 2021 9:26 PM
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Subject: [070Club] 366 status

I found that light at the end of the tunnel, i.e., #366, on 6 Aug 21 at 0057z thanks to
my old friend K4VBM "GA Bob", who was also a decorated veteran from the night shift/early morning battles of the 24/7campaign.

One of my other 24/7 comrades, KK6KMU "CA Bob" has also been a big help with that great signal from southern California.

of course Stan, W9SMR, the club's PR Director, who reminds, advises, promotes , etc. etc. (actually, he goads you into these things without exactly telling you what's all involved, hi hi)

Lots of fun! Now, what to try next?. . . . . .&nbs