Re: APE Contest #APE

DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381

It is August.  I am operating portable.  I am on an expedition. But this is not my APE yet.  Hope you all will continue to talk to me as I work my way through Maine up to West Quoddy Head Lighthouse.  I've operated 2 days in August from 3 places and worked 5 stations so far.  I plan to get on the air daily in the afternoon or early evening after my travels for the day are done.  Hope to work every day up to the APE dates.  Then I have to boogey home after the 23rd when I get my 366.

I'm looking for APE's and 366er's.  Get on the air and I'll talk to you.

Dave
KB3RAN
APE Manager

--