Re: MixW 3.1 HELP ????

Jerry N9AVY

Hi Pat !

Problem solved yesterday.  I clicked on the "IMD" at bottom of screen and it apparently put MixW into "AM" mode. That made BPSK31 inoperative. Now all is back to normal.

Thanks for your help !

73,  Jerry   N9AVY  #454

On Monday, August 2, 2021, 05:28:23 AM CDT, ON2AD Pat <on2ad.pat@...> wrote:

Hi Jerry,

Have you done an automatic backup like I wrote in a manual in the
https://070club.groups.io/g/main/files/1.%20MixW3 I just uploaded
Then if you have done, then replace the MixW2.ini with thos that are in the Backup folder.

If not the rename your MixW2.ini file in MixW2.ini-OLD
and restart MixW3, but now you must setup all the info's again that's all.

Hope this will solve your problem

73 de Pat ON2AD (OS2AD now with special callsign till 22 Dec 2021)