Re: HRD-DM780 Member and LONP Member Alarm Uploads

K8TOM

Barry and Paula,

It is in the V4.0 User Guide included in the Version 5.24 installation.
The Guide is accessed by the "Help" menu item in DM780.  See page 75.  It's called "Testing" but it actually works as a find function.  See the additional comment on "Match" following the screen cap below.

Simon included much more information about the logic of the match function in an earlier DM780 user manual available on qsl.net.  https://www.qsl.net/wb4bxw/software/hrd_archives/DM780%20V5%20UserGuide.pdf

See pages 45-46 on the "Editor" topic to review the logical operators for the match.

I hope that the screen caps appear and that the info is useful for you and other 070 member DM780 users.  I have no idea whether it is still present or operable in the current paid versions.

Tom