Re: HRD-DM780 Member and LONP Member Alarm Uploads

Barry VA7GEM

On Sat, Jul 31, 2021 at 01:08 PM, Paula K7PAX #1739 wrote:
Barry, Buz and Rick - I downloaded and enabled the alarm file and tested. It did not work for me either, in the one contact I made today. But I need to look through the alarm file to find whether that callsign is even present.

Since there are not a lot of workstations on, it is hard for me to sort through the callsigns in the alarm file to make sure the station I tested with is present on the alarm file since they do not appear to be in any particular order. It would be great if it were in callsign order so we could quickly find out if a callsign is present, and play with the alarm settings while still in QSO with the station. Ideas?

Paula K7PAX

On Jul 31, 2021, at 12:20 PM, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

Barry - Your Welcome!  My pleasure.  Need something to do indoors while the heat and humidity hangs about.

And Barry, would you test it and confirm all works as it should?  I'm in the throws of migrating HRD from a Win 7 machine to a new Win 10 laptop and can't get alarms to work in SuperSweeper on the 10 machine.  All works FB on the old Win 7 machine.  Also, SuperSweeper crashes DM780 when you click on a call!  I've tried a lot of suggestions (Thanks Paula K7PAX and Buz WA5AMM) but so far no joy.  Works fine from the Main QSO window...go figure!  Oh the joys of migrating from one OS to a new better one!

Paula K7PAX #1739
Paula
Not sure if you found how to sort the alarms but this might help.
open DM7800
open TOOLS/ALARMS
This is same panel you use to import Rick's list
Click on the word Title at the top of the list of callsigns.
The list should sort in ascending/descending order
GL de Barry