Re: HRD-DM780 Member and LONP Member Alarm Uploads

K8TOM

Paula,

There is a robust "Find" feature in the Alarms which allows you to find call signs directly or by using wildcards and other logical entries.

I've used it many times for different reasons.  My alarms are in 070 member order which I prefer, since that way I can easily find a recently worked member using the received 070# and then uncheck the alarm box for that call.

I'm an HRD throwback, still using the old 5.24 version, the last released by Simon.  Works great for me on Windows 10, though. YMMV.

Tom
K8TOM