Re: HRD-DM780 Member and LONP Member Alarm Uploads

Rick - N7WE

Barry - Your Welcome!  My pleasure.  Need something to do indoors while the heat and humidity hangs about.

And Barry, would you test it and confirm all works as it should?  I'm in the throws of migrating HRD from a Win 7 machine to a new Win 10 laptop and can't get alarms to work in SuperSweeper on the 10 machine.  All works FB on the old Win 7 machine.  Also, SuperSweeper crashes DM780 when you click on a call!  I've tried a lot of suggestions (Thanks Paula K7PAX and Buz WA5AMM) but so far no joy.  Works fine from the Main QSO window...go figure!  Oh the joys of migrating from one OS to a new better one!