Re: 365 Need Dates – August / September

Jerry N9AVY

Congrats to all who have finished this one and also to those trying to complete it.  At times it's tough to find the time to work on it, but if propagation continues to improve it will become easier.

Keep working needed dates !  Kudos to all !

Jerry  n9avy

On Saturday, July 31, 2021, 09:17:53 AM CDT, stan W9SMR <robinstan@...> wrote:

It is great to see enthusiasm mounting to grab that 365/366 Endorsement.

Geary, KE5IRK has completed his 366 on July 18.  Congrats, Geary!!

Dave, KB3RAN now needs only August 23 to complete his 366 Award level. Look for him during his APE activity from West Quoddy Head Lighthouse State Park, ME.

Also needing only one date to complete the 366 Award are Ruud, PA3EEG needing only August 2 and Alan, KA5VZG needing only August 6.

Larry, WA7HDZ needs only 3 August dates to complete his 366 award.

Good job Bob, KK6KMU, who picked off 15 needed dates in July. A special note of encouragement to Bob, K4VBM who, although he needs over 200 dates, has been valiantly picking up every day in July. Keep it up, Bob. You’ll get there.

In the table below, I have shown August and September need dates for those members needing fewer than 60 days total. These are the folks really getting close. Be sure to look for them.

I will publish this table periodically as the time approaches. Best of luck and good Propagation to boot!
Please verify your own need dates as I may have missed some.

To see what dates you need, upload your full log and check the "Online Endorsement Checker". In the "In Progress" section, click on "Target" for the 360 category and a list of needed dates will show. If you have a problem seeing that, please just let me know.

A helpful hint from Alan, KA5VZG is to check each day around 2345Z and hang around until after 0000Z to see if you can pick up two days. Be sure to call CQ 365 to make your needs known.

The new 365 Chat that KB3RAN set up should be a big help in coordinating.
For the 365 Chat, follow this link: 365 Chat

73

Stan

W9SMR - 070  #1611

PODXS 070 - PR Director