Re: July Mailing

Jerry N9AVY

Life is just slower in MS and no one does anything fast.   Heard their horse died Emoji

Jerry  n9avy #454

On Friday, July 30, 2021, 07:14:42 PM CDT, JEFF WALSH <jeffwalsh1644@...> wrote:

Pony Express mail in Mississippi is considered to be the fastest!!
Hi hi
Jeff
W3WMU

On Jul 30, 2021, at 6:23 PM, JoAnn Donaldson via groups.io <joannplano2005@...> wrote:

Jim K5SP,

Nothing today. Tomorrow Tomorrow, The Sun Will Shine Tomorrow.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Friday, July 30, 2021, 3:41:24 PM CDT, Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

JoAnn, Jeff informed me that your stickers were mailed Wednesday. Let me know if you don't get them.

Sometimes Mail from Mississippi comes by Pony Express.

Jim K5SP

On Fri, Jul 30, 2021 at 2:50 PM, JoAnn Donaldson via groups.io
<joannplano2005@...> wrote:
As of yesterday, NADA, hopefully today.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Thursday, July 29, 2021, 8:50:00 PM CDT, W7RTL <rtlatimer60@...> wrote:

Received my stickers.
Thanks for all the hard work.

On Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 9:10 PM Sid Downey <sid47@...> wrote:
Received stickers today. Thanks to those who worked so hard getting these stickers to us.

Sid W7JSD
1513

On Jul 27, 2021, at 7:01 PM, David Matuszek <radio.w1log@...> wrote:

Got mine and more than I expected. :) Very nice!

On Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 7:32 PM Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

Just received word from Jeff, W3WMU that he placed the last of his share of the July sticker mailing into the hands of the USPS today.

If you have not already received yours, they should be arriving in the next few days.

Many thanks to Jeff, and Bob KK6KMU for sorting out the mess of envelopes, stickers, coin envelopes, address labels, that I mail to them every mailing.   Great work from a couple of dedicated club members.

BTW, I got my stickers in the mail today also.

Jim,  K5SP #483

Jim,  K5SP #483