Re: July Mailing

W7RTL

Received my stickers.
Thanks for all the hard work.

On Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 9:10 PM Sid Downey <sid47@...> wrote:
Received stickers today. Thanks to those who worked so hard getting these stickers to us.

Sid W7JSD
1513

On Jul 27, 2021, at 7:01 PM, David Matuszek <radio.w1log@...> wrote:

Got mine and more than I expected. :) Very nice!

On Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 7:32 PM Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

Just received word from Jeff, W3WMU that he placed the last of his share of the July sticker mailing into the hands of the USPS today.

If you have not already received yours, they should be arriving in the next few days.

Many thanks to Jeff, and Bob KK6KMU for sorting out the mess of envelopes, stickers, coin envelopes, address labels, that I mail to them every mailing.   Great work from a couple of dedicated club members.

BTW, I got my stickers in the mail today also.

Jim,  K5SP #483