Re: Stickers !!!

Jim K5SP

We use my address as the return address so all undeliverable items come to me for investigation of address.

If the postmark was Calif, that means it was actually mailed by Bob, KK6KMU; if postmark was Mississippi, was mailed by Jeff W3WMU.

On Wed, Jul 28, 2021 at 12:47 PM, Jerry N9AVY
<n9avy@...> wrote:
Yay , got an envelope of stickers today at P.O. Box !!!  Many thanks to Jim and crew !!!

Envelope had Jim's return address in TX, but postmark was for San Diego, CA  23 JUL 2021...   no wonder the USPS is losing money TX to CA to IL ??? Guess they never learned how to read maps. EmojiEmoji

73,  Jerry  n9avy

--
Jim,  K5SP #483