Re: July Mailing

William Wagaman

Received my Stickers Today thanks much de Bill N3GTY

On 7/27/2021 7:32 PM, Jim K5SP wrote:

Just received word from Jeff, W3WMU that he placed the last of his share of the July sticker mailing into the hands of the USPS today.

If you have not already received yours, they should be arriving in the next few days.

Many thanks to Jeff, and Bob KK6KMU for sorting out the mess of envelopes, stickers, coin envelopes, address labels, that I mail to them every mailing.   Great work from a couple of dedicated club members.

BTW, I got my stickers in the mail today also.

Jim,  K5SP #483
Bill Wagaman N3GTY
155 Woodbridge Drive
Spring Lake, NC 28390