Re: July Mailing

Chuck M

Many thanks for the huge efforts sending out the stickers.  Received mine today also.

Busy with lots of stuff in preparation for moving over to Cinnamon Lake, Ohio.  About 20 miles northeast of Ashland.  Hope to be back on the HF bands by mid September.

73s
Chuck
KD9DVB

On Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 7:32 PM, Jim K5SP
<jinnis@...> wrote:

Just received word from Jeff, W3WMU that he placed the last of his share of the July sticker mailing into the hands of the USPS today.

If you have not already received yours, they should be arriving in the next few days.

Many thanks to Jeff, and Bob KK6KMU for sorting out the mess of envelopes, stickers, coin envelopes, address labels, that I mail to them every mailing.   Great work from a couple of dedicated club members.

BTW, I got my stickers in the mail today also.

Jim,  K5SP #483