July Mailing

Jim K5SP

Just received word from Jeff, W3WMU that he placed the last of his share of the July sticker mailing into the hands of the USPS today.

If you have not already received yours, they should be arriving in the next few days.

Many thanks to Jeff, and Bob KK6KMU for sorting out the mess of envelopes, stickers, coin envelopes, address labels, that I mail to them every mailing.   Great work from a couple of dedicated club members.

BTW, I got my stickers in the mail today also.

Jim,  K5SP #483