Re: PODXS NBR's #new

ShawnP

Edited

Hi Dave

I am fairly new, so Caveat emptor.  Like Bob said, I can't find anything either that works in FLDIGI.

FWIW, I extract my PSK contacts from ACLog (or could use FLDIGI log extract).  Then I grab the latest PODXS membership list. Then I do some merging & comparing (chanting and incense as well sometimes) of PODXS membership dates and QSO dates in excel to identify those contacts I think will help me on my way to LONP.  It is pretty manual, but I don't do it often so it isn't to big of a pain.

Once I have identified those contacts, I just leave them in excel for now - I could go back to ACLOG and manually update the entries with the PODXS numbers, but I am too lazy.

73, de Shawn aka KI5GX  #2855