Re: PODXS NBR's #new

Buz Johnson

I have always wondered how folks keep track of PODXS # in Ham Radio Deluxe.  I like to use the Automatic Log Entry (ALE) for PSK so the only field available to use is the Comments field.  The PODXS # automatically shows up if I've worked the station once I click on the call sign.  If the station is a new # for me, the comment field is empty.  I know I can create a special field to enter PODXS # in my Log Book but that field won't show up in the AEL.  I've also been using the Comment field in the ALE to enter Contest Exchanges.  I know there better contest logging programs out there but haven't invested the time or money to explore better options.  If I did uses another contest logging program it would have to run parallel with HRD.  Where HRD falls short is reporting dupes before I log the station.
___

Buz, WA5AMM #2827 LONP #454