From: "Jim K5SP" <jinnis@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] Solar Flux is UP

Day before yesterday, I had a solid 599 copy from an F5 station.   First France I have heard in many, many moons here in the vast RF wasteland of North Texas.

Maybe things are looking up.

Bob, worked K4VBM for his 365 yesterday, said he was looking for you but neither one of us ever saw you.

Jim K5SP

On 7/23/2021 10:28 AM, Bob Motyl KK6KMU wrote:
Thanks to the heads up Milt.

Bob
KK6KMU

--