Re: Last date

Geary McDowell

Thanks Rick, I have looked at the WTW, and others, regularly.  I think I have it figured out, and when my station starts working better I think I can complete that one easily.  I have not seen Mexico but twice this year, Europe once, Cuba none, and Asia none.  That is how my station is doing.  I see US stations almost daily working all over, but I have a little broken basic station, which is my preference.  I think I need to look at the WTW again and see if there are certain letters or such I should look for but I will work 99% of the stations I see and who can see me.  There are only two I avoid, I put up with negative ugliness long enough teaching for 38 years.  HI HI HI.  A fellow HAM who climbs my tower is helping me some, we are going to trace out all my coaxes next time and clean the ends or put on new ones if needed.  I like seeing the positive comments and suggestions I have been reading here, so much better than ANY of the Facebook HAM groups I follow.  Thanks again Rick and everyone for your support and positive words.  My handicap is finally getting worse so I am trying to get my little station as good as I can get it before I can no longer walk and do much with my hands.  I sure like PSK, that is where I work probably 98% of the time, the other as net control for our storm team in SW OK, I keep trying to retire from that.  HI HI
73 all, Geary KE5IRK

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 6:55 AM Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:
Geary-
Don't overlook the WTW Endorsement.  It is one of the Big Three - 366, 24/7, and WTW.  And the nice thing about the Big Three is they don't depend on good propagation.

You have already completed 4 of the 9 WTW countries, so you are well on your way.  And you can gather the letters you need while working on other endorsements.  The 070-WTW option in the Awards Progress Menu Bar

(which still works for tracking this one!) shows you which letters and how many you need to complete each country.  Just focus on getting the letters you need for the next country in line and it will all come together.  GL and enjoy PSK31!