Re: 24/7 Certificate - accessible online

Rick - N7WE

First a correction to my earlier post.  My # is 21, not 27.

Paula, you're correct...for everyone #22 and up.  The first 21 (except for #5 N9AVY Jerry issued 1/25/2014. His #5 link returns a certificate for N9AAVY #29 issued 10/1/2016) just return a broken link to a domain name page.  I think it is just more Progress Checker problems and my vote is to do nothing retroactive on this.  It certainly isn't a problem for me.  But an email certificate for those that complete going forward would be great.