Re: KC3EF October Road Trip

Richard Rohrer

Hi Bob,

I have you plugged into the matrix.  No problem if you are the only one that needs a grid, it will give me a chance to work another mode other than FT8. which I use to make sure I get a contact in each of the grids I want to transmit from.  The xyl has a lot of fun trying to figure out a route that will get the maximum number of grids, hi hi.

If you want to send me you phone number to my personal email (call sign at arrl) I will text when I am getting ready to enter the grid. That goes for you also N5SLY.

73
Dick - KC3EF