Re: Need some DM780 Help

Loren McCullough - WA3WZR

it's a quirk of how Microsoft wants all software to hide where it stores configuration data.

Not sure exactly how DM780 handles "identities" because I have never played with identities, but all of the config data is stored down a normally hidden folder:

C:\Users\<your windows user name>\AppData\Roaming\HRDLLC\Digital Master 780

The "AppData" folder is the hidden one and you have to make sure you have the "hidden items" box checked in file explorer to find the path.  Also, this HRDLLC directory can be copied and moved when moving to a new computer.  I also back up this directory as part of my recovery scheme to capture any changes I might make.

Loren WA3WZR