Need some DM780 Help

Rick - N7WE

Anyone out there using DM780 who knows how to retrieve a previous identity for DM780?

In my struggles trying to solve lockups and crashes with DM780 on my new win 10 computer, I stupidly selected "create a new identity" when I got the "DM780 did not shut down properly..." and of course it reset to the defaults.  Now all my previous configuration and macros are gone.    Since DM780 automatically saves the current setting when you properly shut down and then uses those when you restart, I can't recover my previous settings.  I'm hoping there is a backup of previous identity hidden somewhere in the DM780 or User App Data files, but I can't find it.  Would like to avoid a full hard drive restore if I can.

Thanks for any help.