Re: 365 Endorsement

Geary McDowell

I’ve not seen you on my waterfall lately Bob but I keep looking.  I am fine yo three days, thanks largely to John, KC3FL.  I need July 11,15, and 18 I think it is so I’ll definitely be on the next several days.
Catch you on the waterfall!
Geary KE5IRK

On Fri, Jul 9, 2021 at 9:02 PM Bob Motyl KK6KMU <bobmotyl@...> wrote:
Thank you for all those who are supporting my goal for the 365 endorsement.  I am currently below 60 days left. I will continue to be on 20 meters just before and just after 0000 UTC.  Anyone interested checking off a few days on your quest to the 365 endorsement, please join some of the regulars.  John KC3FL is helping even though he has endorsement.  Thanks again John.  Saw Alan KA5VZG and Bob K4VBM tonight who also needed the 10th of July.  I will try and be on even if I don't need the date.

Thank you to all the volunteers.  This is a great group.

Bob
KK6KMU