From: Richard Rohrer <kc3ef@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Tue, Jul 6, 2021 12:12 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] KC3EF October Road Trip

Hi Rick,

I found information on the vehicle on the net, it has a 190 mi range.  The inside pictures make is seem luxurious and roomy, not.  Feel sorry for the poor crew members that we assigned to these.  Since the van get about 26mpg and has a 400 or more mile range we probably would have to get a local sheriff to loan us one.  I am sure in TX most departments have something like that and possible some high rate of fire weapons to go with it.

73
Dick - KC3EF