From: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io> on behalf of Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Sunday, July 4, 2021 3:49 PM
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] KC3EF October Road Trip

Dick:

Great on the October trip !!! As always drive safe.

This could be a jackpot for me with needed DM94, DM85, DM54 & DM53 - WOW ! If only the bands will cooperate.

Have fun on the trip ! Best regards to your pilot !

73, Jerry n9avy

On Sunday, July 4, 2021, 02:37:19 PM CDT, Richard Rohrer <kc3ef@arrl.net> wrote:

We will be heading West to Las Vegas for an event and will be going thru the following grids: EM04, DM94, DM95, DM84, DM85, DM87, DM64, DM55, DM54, DM53, DM33, DM22, DM24, DM27, DM93,
DM92, DM82, DM72, DM81, DL79, and DM91. There are grids I want to transmit from to get closer to making a QSO in all 488 US grids, which I know won't happen since Kathy won't go to the one in TX, hi hi.
If you need any of these let me know and I will put you on the list.
--
Dick - KC3EF
070 - 747