Re: FLDIGI not decoding. #new

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

John,

Yes you are correct the PKT mode does default to LSB.  And yes I have read about the work around but don't have the rig yet to set it up.  Yes I have been told it is a great rig.  There was a problem with the temp switch and the fan didn't come on.  A member of a contest club agreed to go through it before I inherited it.  I hinted that I wanted to install a buffer board and tap the IF.  He agreed to install the buffer board but didn't realize he had to remove most to guts to access the RF board.  If I don't get it in a week or so I'm going to tell him to forget it.  It would be great to have a rig that I can see activity on the band.

Bob