Re: Estate of Silent Key

Barry VA7GEM

On Wed, Jun 30, 2021 at 11:59 AM, N6MG - Milt. wrote:
By agreement with a local ham friend, (my other friend, per Sandy, my XYL), he will handle the sale.
I totally trust him.

That's all.
Milt.
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76
Milt
I Totally agree with this statement as my only friend (per XYL) and I have same
agreement. We are both in our 70's and both have heart issues. Now when we
get together we tease each other about who will get stuck with the chore as first
one out escapes all obligations and second has to find a new buddy. We keep
debating the need for a plan "B" and laughing about the fact we have no young friends.
cheers
Barry