Re: 365 Need Dates – July / August

Geary McDowell

Thanks to John with the magic hexbeam in Inverse, FL (KC3FL) with whom I have frequent qsos, I have wrapped up all the dates in June.  My Whataburger app for supper was being a pain and I was afraid I might not get on here in time.  HI HI
Thank you John, you always have a great signal.
Now on to July 2, 11, 15, and 18.
WOW, there were three stations on, now my waterfall is totally dried up like a bad drought!
73 everyone, Geary KE5IRK in SW Oklahoma

On Tue, Jun 29, 2021 at 3:53 PM Geary McDowell via groups.io <ke5irk=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks Jim, I got one for today.  Resting my back after two intense days of travel.  I’ll be back on around 0000UTC to try to get one for the 30th as I have cataract exams tomorrow and I’m not sure if I’ll be able to see for hours after. LOL. I should have rescheduled it! HI HI Thanks snd we are close but I’ve made contacts within 5 miles on 20 during the day voice and 160 to CA during the day in 2018.
74, Geary KE5IRK

On Tue, Jun 29, 2021 at 2:21 PM Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

Geary, I just saw this, are you still on.  I will try, but we may be too close for 20M.

Jim K5SP

On 6/29/2021 12:10 PM, Geary McDowell wrote:
I had to wrap up Field Day early and get on the road to a family member's funeral on Monday, and today seems like Monday instead of Tuesday and had I not been needing the date on something I would have totally missed today.  So, I'm trying to find someone on 20M to get one of my last needed contacts for the 366 endorsement.
I'll be calling CQ 366 de KE5IRK if you see me.
I will check other bands at times too just in case that is the "conditions" are working today.  HI HI
73, Geary KE5IRK just after noon on the 29th CDST.

On Mon, Jun 28, 2021 at 10:23 PM stan W9SMR <robinstan@...> wrote:

It is great to see enthusiasm mounting to grab that 365/366 Endorsement. The new 365 Chat that KB3RAN set up should be a big help in coordinating. It has certainly helped him as he now needs only August 23 to complete his 366 Award level.

We have an URGENT need to finish off these June need dates:

A helpful hint from KA5VZG is to check each day around 2345Z and hang around until after 0000Z to see if you can pick up two days. Be sure to call CQ 365 to make your needs known.

In the table below I have shown July and August need dates for those members needing fewer than 61 days total. These are the folks really getting close. Be sure to look for them. Use the 365 Chat to announce your own needs and hopefully you will punch through and grab those needed dates.

I will publish this table periodically as the time approaches. Best of luck and good Propagation to boot! Please verify your own need dates as I may have missed some.

To see what dates you need, upload your full log and check the "Online Endorsement Checker". In the "In Progress" section, click on "Target" for the 360 category and a list of needed dates will show. If you have a problem seeing that, please just let me know.

Even if you have worked a fellow member before, please answer that CQ 365 call. Let’s make 366 happen for as many as we can.

For the 365 Chat, follow this link: 365 Chat

73

Stan

W9SMR - 070  #1611

PODXS 070 - PR Director