Re: 070 Award Checker log errors

It's good that the checker requires you to upload the whole log every time.  If you uploaded the wrong info like a wrong grid by accident and then discovered  your error,

later, all you have to do is upload again and it's fixed.  If it didn't do that there would probably have to be some kind of manual fix and that would probably require Jerry to manually fix it.
As far as how long it takes the checker to process a log, I just uploaded 15237 contacts and it took 69 seconds after my call went to the top of the list to finish.

John
KC3FL