Re: 070 Award Checker log errors

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

JoAnn,
If you don't mind this is what I do.  I upload my PSK31 contacts when I feel like it.  Not necessarily after a contest or every month. Whatever feels right to you.

Yes you upload only you PSK31 contacts,  and yes you upload all you PSK31 contacts, (the ones that were uploaded before.)

I have all my contacts in one log that I can filter for PSK31 contacts only.  Then I export those filtered contact to a file.

Actually you only need to upload before the endorsements are mailed out.  Right now that is twice a year.

I hope this helps.

Bob
KK6KMU