Re: Field Day

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

Uploaded to the ARRL site for Field Day and the PODXS 070 appeared in the pull down for club selection.

I could tell that a few stations had not worked PSK in some time.  A few stations were overmodulating and causing interference.  Overall I had a good time.  20 Meters was pretty crowded most of the time.  Took awhile to find an open spot.

I saw Barry (VA7GEM), Bob (K4VBM), Tom (KD6TR), John (KC3FL) , Alan (KA5VZG), Jerry  (N9AVY), and Jim (K5SP) to name a few.  I'm still working on trying to recognize PODXS call signs.  Not very good at it.

Bob
KK6KMU