Re: Trying to wrap up PODX 070 366 endorsement

alan thompson <n8fl1996@...>

Ok Jim thanks for the update. I also have another question for you, I upload to awards page and it took
Me about 10 times trying to submit my
Grid awards to finally getting them submitted but they still haven’t been updated ? Just wondering if page has had a problem.

On Fri, Jun 25, 2021 at 11:11 PM Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:
Alan, the results were held up due to missing a bonus station log.

We have decided to proceed and all who have the station in their log will get credit .

Give a couple days more to finalize and will be published.

Thanks to all for your patience.

Jim K5SP

On Fri, Jun 25, 2021 at 3:33 PM, alan thompson
<n8fl1996@...> wrote:
If you need wv or 366 I’ll be in shack if Im in your  propagation path   De N8fl,  070 # 2219, just shoot me an email, by the way anyone ever seen results of 2021 TDW contest yet?

On Fri, Jun 25, 2021 at 4:01 PM Bob Motyl KK6KMU <bobmotyl@...> wrote:
Dave,
I will be looking for you again this evening.  I need the 26th also.

Bob
KK6KMU

--
Jim,  K5SP #483