Re: Trying to wrap up PODX 070 366 endorsement

Geary McDowell

Great Dave!
I should be on air the first two and will look for you.
73, Geary KE5IRK

On Thu, Jun 24, 2021 at 5:25 AM DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381 via groups.io <davehardy0101=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Okay, guys.  I'm down to 3 days needed. And the 25th and 26th are 2 of them.  I'll be on the air tonight to get one of them (364) and tomorrow night for the 365.  August 23 is my 366 and I'll be operating from West Quoddy Head Lighthouse for International Lighthouse/Lightship Weekend if my plans work. That's going to be an APE, an ILLW  and a 366 operation and nearly my birthday.  Hope it all works.

Look for my CQ 366 call tonight and tomorrow.  I will be on the air Field Day weekend and will come out of FD mode to make a 366 contact for those needing one.

See you on the waterfall.

Dave
KB3RAN
2692/381