Re: Trying to wrap up PODX 070 366 endorsement

Geary McDowell

Hey Bob, KK6KMU, thank you.  I am NOT a contester or award seeker.  I just have fun getting on the air when I can be based on conditions (the atmosphere and mine)  HI HI HI.  I'll look for you.  I am going to be on as much as possible to also help others needing a log contact or just the chat.  I started out just making contacts having fun, one day I submitted my log to the log checker and WOW, when did I do all those?  HI HI HI  Since I try to get on several times a week and daily if possible.  You and I have had a few QSOs in the past, but none this year!  We will resolve that.  Thanks for the help and keep having fun, I am.
73 Geary KE5IRK

On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 1:19 PM Bob Motyl KK6KMU <bobmotyl@...> wrote:
Geary,

I will be looking for you.  I still need over 60 days.  I'm just taking it one day at a time.

Bob
KK6KMU