Re: South Cook Island

Jerry N9AVY

Bob:

You have a better path to South Cook because it's mostly water and radio waves tend to do better when they don't have mountains to cross and all sorts of ground clutter to deal with.  In one sense youse guys on da left coast have better paths in Asia.

Jerry  n9avy

On Wednesday, June 23, 2021, 02:04:40 PM CDT, Bob Motyl KK6KMU <bobmotyl@...> wrote:

20 meters has been open for me more than two hours after sunset.  I was calling and landed Bob E51BQ yesterday about 0400 UTC.  I had contact with him in 2017 but he said he has been away form PSK since then.  I know its late for the east coast but try calling on 20 meters well after sunset.  You just might get lucky
--
Bob  KK6KMU  #2484