LONP Congrats

stan W9SMR

Congrats new LONP 100 Members:

Jim W0JSL #452; David WA3LXD #453; Buz WA5AMM #454; Joe K3YES #455

Our Exec Jim, K5SP and right-hand man Milt, N6MG have been hard at work manually digging out LONP progress due to the malfunctioning Endorsement Checker software. We have our first LONP achievers with member numbers greater to or equal to #2787. In addition to their diligent pursuit of this coveted award, their recognition is due especially to the efforts of Milt, N6MG and the member’s upload directly to him. See instruction for that process below.

So OFFICIAL CONGRATS to the following:

We also have an excited pack of LONP Seekers in hot pursuit of this traditional first rights award. If you see them, give them a call and spot them on PSKReporter and our reflector:

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!

Since the endorsement checker does not properly recognize and give any LONP credit for member numbers that are greater than 2786, this task must now be completed manually by a volunteer.

This also means that regardless of your 070 # you will not receive credit for member QSOs with 070 # greater than 2786. You must get with Milt and ask for his assistance to get that credit.

If your 070 # is above #2786, you may still apply for LONP by submitting your entire log of member contacts to Milt, N6MG per the Instructions !

See also PODXS 070 Home Page for an example of upload needed.

Congratulations to all for your diligent pursuit of these cherished Awards!!

73,
Stan
W9SMR - 070  #1611
PODXS 070 - PR Director