Re: PODXS made ARRL Contest letter !

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

PSK is my go to digital mode.  As a new ham in 2014 it was an easy way for me to have a conversation on the air.  Back then SSB was very intimidating.
Over the last 6 months I have met a large number of new to PSK operators and past operators who have come back.  Yes propagation has a great deal to do with it.
PSK is, in my opinion, more civilized for lack of a better word.  I don't have to fight for band space with other PSK users and then have someone come on top of me after you found an opening.
It's the other digital modes I have issues with.  PSK users, again in my opinion, watch their output power and watch not to put out interference.  In general, in my opinion, PSK users are responsible, respectful and very helpful.  PODXS is a great club with great leadership and great volunteers.  I am very grateful.

Bob
KK6KMU