From: K7DWI Art <k7dwicn82@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Sun, Jun 20, 2021 6:08 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] ARRL Monitoring report (ARRL Letter)

I hate to say this, but some of the rudest, dumbest and useless FT8 operators I have experienced here in Southern Oregon hold an Extra Class license.
Each week I am amazed how long these guys just call CQ.
On 6 Meters the record is one and a half hours, on 10 Meters an hour and 20 minutes.
I rarely call CQ. I was told you answer CQs or tail-end existing QSO's  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Pretty much have done that since 1979. I don't have 300 DXCC to my credit, but very few enemies in this hobby.
I will call when the band is open and no one's home, or a couple of short ones to see is the band it open.
I spend more time listening.
No doubt courtesy has been long gone.
73 Art K7DWI #2518