Re: T-Storm this morning

Jerry N9AVY

Eric:

Nice going and glad you escaped Mother Nature's Fireworks.

Nice pics of area and flowers.  Stop to smell the flowers ?

You may need to do more practice runs with heavier packs (50 lbs ?); then, 30 libs won't seem so heavy Emoji

73   ,  Jerry n9avy

On Sunday, June 20, 2021, 11:16:30 AM CDT, Eric KG6MZS <contact@...> wrote:

Jerry & Crew,

My story from yesterday isn't as dramatic:

Yesterday I hiked up the 10,441' Pajarito Mountain in New Mexico.  I was
having a lot of fun working 24 stations all over the US and Canada when
I noticed that some monsoon cumulus starting to build.  Sure enough, as
I was wrapping it up, thunder became audible and big fat drops started
to fall.  The lightning got closer and closer as I scurried down the
mountain. Fortunately getting soaked was the only price I payed.

Here is the full write-up:

https://kg6mzs.com/2021/06/20/pajarito-mountain/

73 Eric,KG6MZS