Re: Membership

Am I correct in thinking that a new members awards accrual begins on the date of their membership, and is not retroactive?
From checking logs for LONP, 070-2786 and up, I know that LONP starts with your membership date, but just curious about other awards.
Milt.
N6MG
070-650

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Morris - KZ3T <dbmorris315@...>
To: main@070club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Jun 12, 2021 6:31 am
Subject: Re: [070Club] Membership

Ok, well I had the understanding that when PODXS opened our contests to everyone, then they were eligible for awards. Then my thinking was why would I want to join if I can get an award by being a non-member.  Well, that makes more sense now being open up to everyone but only eligible when they join.

Thanks

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Jun 11, 2021, at 1:56 PM, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

Only when the join PODXS .

Jerry n9avy

On Friday, June 11, 2021, 12:29:53 PM CDT, Dan Morris - KZ3T <dbmorris315@...> wrote:

Are nonmembers eligible for awards?

Dan Morris KZ3T

On Jun 11, 2021, at 10:27 AM, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

Since beginning of May to date , PODXS 070 has added 19 new members ! Thanks to all for making this steady growth possible as well as those who had the foresight to open up contests to non-members.

Jerry  N9AVY #454