Re: Monday night: How to find and hold a PSK conversation #chat

Chuck M

To clarify for my old gray cells, zoom meeting is Monday night, June 14th, at 9 pm EDT?

Thanks
Chuck
KD9DVB

On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 10:03 AM, Don - KM4UDX
<dontay155@...> wrote:
Last month, our own Stan R. gave a wonderful presentation to a digital workgroup covering our club and all our wonderful activities.

As a follow up, I'm inviting any club members who want to talk about how to find and have actual conversations using PSK on radio.  The goal is to have some fun and help new folks understand the art of PSK conversation.

We start at 9:00pm ET on zoom

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84541512980?pwd=YW9KUHFUSkRiSGhOY29VaTA1MzJ3UT09

And we camp on 7.071+2k where we play with and demo non-FT8 modes.

Don
Km4udx
Dontay155@...

--