Re: 365/366 Need Dates

stan W9SMR

Congrats, Harry!

Before I saw your posting, I had checked your log upload and I did notice that you now need only 45 more days to complete your 366 Endorsement.

Wow is right!! That is a great start and we'll be looking for you on June 13 and 14.

Do not give up. Fifty six of our 2,850 members have shown it can be done. So far in 2021, John, KG5OIB; David, VE7BGD; and Mary, KC4TIE have completed the challenge. Congrats to them, also!!

As my longtime APE-mate, Bob, KC9UR likes to ask, "Who has more fun than a Ham?"

P.S.: Check out the APE Tall Tales on our website if you have any interest in a delightful portable adventure. Contact Dave, KB3RAN for details.   

Stan 

W9SMR - 070  #1611 

PODXS 070 - PR Director 

Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2021 3:04 PM
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] 365/366 Need Dates

Wow, never thought I'd make anybody's top 10 list.  Except maybe the FBI's… Just kidding…

As with most things like this, I generally take a rather relaxed attitude.  Just doing it for fun but maybe this will give me  the kick in the pants I need to finish the thing out.  I did pick up my June 10 this morning, thanks to Suki JM7OLW.  Wasn't even thinking about it.  Just answering a lonely CQ on 20 m.

Thanks Stan, it's people like you who make this group what it is.

Harry, K9HW

From: main@070Club.groups.io [mailto:main@070Club.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bob Motyl KK6KMU
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2021 1:43 PM
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] 365/366 Need Dates

Stan,

Thanks for putting the list together.  I'll  be looking.  Great idea to post the list.

Bob
KK6KMU

Join main@070Club.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.