From: "Harry Wilkins" <k9hw@...>
To: <main@070Club.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [070Club] 365/366 Need Dates

Wow, never thought I'd make anybody's top 10 list.  Except maybe the FBI's… Just kidding…

As with most things like this, I generally take a rather relaxed attitude.  Just doing it for fun but maybe this will give me  the kick in the pants I need to finish the thing out.  I did pick up my June 10 this morning, thanks to Suki JM7OLW.  Wasn't even thinking about it.  Just answering a lonely CQ on 20 m.

Thanks Stan, it's people like you who make this group what it is.

Harry, K9HW