Re: Observation

Jerry N9AVY

Jim:

Blame it on the speed of delivery of this page. Was sent long before you said "cut it out" !

Jerry  N9AVY

On Thursday, June 10, 2021, 10:37:39 AM CDT, Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

Jerry what part of QRT the topic do you not understand?

Jim K5SP

On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 10:35 AM, Jerry N9AVY
<n9avy@...> wrote:
Learned that back in the 60s ...

Too many young whippersnappers who don't pay attention..

Jerry  n9avy

On Thursday, June 10, 2021, 10:05:45 AM CDT, John - KC3FL via groups.io <kc3fl@...> wrote:

In a reference to the way Jeremy explained how to use K and KN, this is an excerpt from M0JCQ's Ham Blog.

  • K = Over
  • KN = Over (and only the station addressed should respond)

Jeremy did it the right way.  I must have read that somewhere years ago because I setup my macros the same way.

John
KC3FL

--
Jim,  K5SP #483