365/366 Need Dates

stan W9SMR

It is great to see enthusiasm mounting to grab that 365/366 Endorsement. The new 365 Chat that KB3RAN set up should be a big help in coordinating.

Follow this link: Sign up 365 Chat

Even if you have worked a fellow member before, please answer that CQ 365 call. Let’s make 366 happen for as many as we can.

To see what dates you need, upload your full log and check the "Online Endorsement Checker". In the "In Progress" section, click on "Target" for the 360 category and a list of needed dates will show. If you have a problem seeing that, please just let me know.

In the table below I have shown June and July need dates for only those members needing fewer than 46 days total. These are the folks really getting close. Be sure to look for them. Use the 365 Chat to announce your own needs and hopefully you will punch through and grab those needed dates. As a bonus, focus on the WARC bands if you also want credit for those Endorsements.

I will publish this table periodically as the time approaches. Best of luck and good Propagation to boot!

73

Stan

W9SMR - 070  #1611

PODXS 070 - PR Director