Re: Observation

Ron Bosch

No, but I do know Proca's Vectors, and the Pauli Principle :-)

On Wed, Jun 9, 2021 at 3:49 PM Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:
Do you remember "vector conjecture"  ??

On Wednesday, June 9, 2021, 02:43:33 PM CDT, Ron Bosch <boschfamily@...> wrote:

"Roger, Roger.  What's our vector, Victor?" :-)

My kids type KK on text when they mean OK, so maybe it means "OK Over"  ;-)

On Wed, Jun 9, 2021 at 1:49 PM Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:
Have a few stations lately sending   "BTU  KKK "  and no calls which is okay so long as they ID every 10 minutes per FCC Part 97.

What I don't understand is the 3 K's.. does that signify that they are Klan members ?    No need for extra K's  unless they are trying to fill up space or is it an affectation ?

Bewildering ...

Jerry  n9avy

P.S. I know that "RRR" means "Roger Roger Roger"  and it works well if the fellow you're talking to is Roger,  Emoji