Re: CQ 365

Geary McDowell

I like the idea of making our CQ call to wrap up the 366 as CQ 366.
I am down to seven dates and if all goes well and my station behaves and the wife keeps the weed eater away from my vertical, I'll make it this year.
I only need:
June 24, 29, 30
July 2, 11, 15, 18
I got the Leap Year last year, whew!  HI HI
When my back pain allows, I'm trying to be on the air more to help others too.
I most get on the air in the range of 9:00 a.m. to noon CDST, I'm in SW OKLAhoma.
Next, figuring out the times I need for the hour endorsement thingy.  HI HI
73 and good luck to all working on completing endorsements in 2021!
Geary McDowell, KE5IRK
Lawton-Fort Sill, Comanche County, Oklahoma, USA, North America
Northern Hemisphere, Earth, and the Milky Way, although I prefer a Snickers bar.

On Tue, Jun 8, 2021 at 6:28 PM John - KC3FL via groups.io <kc3fl=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Here's an idea when you're trying to get that needed contact for 365 Endorsement.  Call "CQ 365" and when a member sees that you have a better chance to make a contact even if the other station had a contact with you the day before.

John
KC3FL