Re: New Chat: WARC Endorsement #chat-notice

Paula K7PAX #1739

Dave,
I will be using that chat, combined with email to try and stir up 30 meter activity - 30 on 30 is still needing about 10 more QSOs.

Paula K7PAX 1739

On Jun 9, 2021, at 4:49 AM, main@070Club.groups.io Notification <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

A new chat has been created:

New

We can use this chat to set up skeds for WARC contacts and report band openings and such.  This has not been at the top of my list since I didn't have the right antenna.  But fortunes changed and my G5RV Jr likes the bands and I will be trying harder to get this endorsement this summer.

Dave
KB3RAN
1692/381

By: DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381 <davehardy0101@...>

View/Join This Chat

Do not reply to this message to post to the chat. You can participate in chats only through the group's website.

--
Paula K7PAX #1739