Re: 365 Endorsement - Stories?

Rick - N7WE

Standby for cheerleading.....

Completing 365 can take a bit of ingenuity - particularly when circumstances take you away from the shack.  We were traveling to family for Christmas and I ended up making my 12/24 QSO portable from a hotel parking lot.  If memory serves, Paula - K7PAX used TeamViewer to operate remote so she could complete some days.  And Steve - W3HF operated from a club station a long, long way from home so as not to miss any day.  All part of the challenge and the fun of 365.

I'm sure there are some great stories out there!  Consider posting yours here to encourage others. And answer those "CQ - 365" calls.  You can't do 365 all by yourself!