Re: 365 Endorsement

Bill-N7RI

Bob
I haven't read all the responses yet so I may be duplicating here.  I would suggest when you call CQ adding CQ 365.  I might not recognize the call but I'll respond if I see the 365.
Just saying.
Bill
N7RI
070-1191

On Tue, Jun 8, 2021 at 11:53 AM Bob Motyl KK6KMU <bobmotyl@...> wrote:
All,

I am going to start  working on my 365 Endorsement.  I have many days in June, July, August and September.  Starting next week June 15 I will try to be on as many days as I can.  I would greatly appreciate a friendly greeting even if we have worked each other before.  Plan is to be on 20 meters about 2000 UTC for an hour or so for as many days as I possibly can.  Anyone else who wants to work on their 365 endorsement is  welcomed.  Plan is subject to change, especially when family is involved.

Thanks,
Bob KK6KMU
--
Bob  KK6KMU  #2484